Additional Chief Secretary (Personnel), General Administration Department, Government of Gujarat & Chairman, GSSSB announced CPT eligibility list for 150- Jr. Clerk will be displayed before 9 pm today on the GSSSB website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has completed the written exam for the posts of Bin Sachivlaya Clerk & Office Assistant Grade III. The examination is conducted on 24 April 2022 at hundreds of examination centres in Gujarat State. It is said that more than 10 lakh candidates had applied for the recruitment exam.
- Exam Conducted by: GSSSB
- State Concerned: Gujarat
- Exam Name: Bin Sachivalay Grade III Clerk & Office Assistant
- Article Type: Results
- Official Website: gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
GSSSB Junior Clerk & Office Assistant Exam Highlights:More than 75 thousand candidates participated in the exam.
- The exam was conducted in Offline (pen &paper) mode.
- Question Paper carried 200 MCQ Objective Type Questions.
- The exam is conducted on OMR sheets.
- Each correct answer shall be awarded 1 Mark.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted as a negative marking pattern.
How to Check GSSSB Junior Clerk & Office Assistant Exam Results 2022
The results of the Clerk & office Assistant exams will be provided in the pdf file where the names and registration numbers will be displayed of the qualified candidates. To check the marks obtained by any candidate, one will need to log into the link provided by the officials. To check the results, we have provided the proper links and guides below.
- First, visit the official website of GSSSB i.e gsssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the Exam Results section on the left sidebar.
- There, you will find the Clerk Grade III, Office Assistant Grade 3 Exam Result link.
- Click The same link and download the pdf.
- Enter your seat number to check the result status.