IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Notification : Indian Air Force invites Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches, Online AFCAT examination will be conducted on 26 Aug 22, 27 Aug 22 and 28 Aug 22.
IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Out
IAF AFCAT 2 2022 Notification : AFCAT 02/2022 Recruitment Notification has been released by Indian Air Force (IAF) at afcat.cdac.in. Candidates can apply up to 30 June 2022, Candidates can check the educational qualification, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus and other details below.
AFCAT 2 2022 Recruitment Notification
- Organization : IAF
- Total Vacancy : 283
- AFCAT 2 2022 Notification Date : June 2022
- AFCAT 2 2022 Registration Start From : 01.06.2022
- AFCAT 2 2022 Registration Last Date : 30.06.2022
- AFCAT 2 2022 Exam Date : 26, 27 & 28 August 2022
- Official Website : afcat.cdac.in
Eligibility | Apply Online 2
- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
- BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
- Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) BranchesAdministration & Logistics : Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Accounts Branch : Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Education : Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any disciple.
- Meteorology : Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch)NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility.
- Age Limit
- Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry20 to 24 years as on 01 J uly 20 2 3 i.e. born between 02 J uly 199 9 to 01 J uly 200 3 (both dates Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 J uly 199 7 to 01 J ul y 200 3 (both dates Inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2023 i.e. born between 02 July1997 to 01 July 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fees For AFCAT Entry : Rs.250/-
For NCC Special Entry & Meteorology : No Fees
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply ?
- Ans : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What Is The Last Date ?
- Ans : Last Date – 30.06.2022
What Is The Selection Process ?
- Ans : Selection will be based on Online Test & Physical Test.