SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply online for Case Manager Posts
State Bank of India has published an Advertisement for the Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff) post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep visiting Sarkariactivity.com for more jobs and study material updates.
Total Number of the Posts :-
- 08 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
- Case Manager – AML/CFT (Retired Bank Staff)
Eligibility criteria for SBI Recruitment 2022 for Case Manager Posts
Education qualification :
Job Location :-
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Case Manager Salary per month 2022 :
- A Lumpsum amount of Rs. Rs.37,000/- p.m. after the month end
- Preference will be given to Ex-officers having experience in operational assignment or in audit / compliance related areas etc. during his /her tenure in the Bank.
Selection Process :-
- Shortlisting: –Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: – Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: – Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
How to Apply ?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
What is the Last date to apply ?
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-06-2022
Important Links :-
- Apply Online : Click Here