SSC Recruitment 2022 Various Post 70,000 Post Upcoming Vacancies 2022 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Various 70000 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of SSC 70000 Post Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC 70000 Post Vacancy 2022.
Job Summary SSC Recurtment 2022
- Total Post : 70,000+
- Post Name : Various Posts
- Apply Mode : Online
- Notification Date : 20/06/2022
- Offcel Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographer C & D
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Senior Secretariat Assistant /
- Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Assistant Section officer
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Data Entry Operator (DEO),
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC),
- Court Clerk
- Postal Assistant, and
- Sorting Assistant
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Education Qualification and other Details.
- Start Date For Online Application : 20.06.2022
- Last Date For Online Application :
- Last Date for Fee (Online) :
- Last Date for Fee through Challan :
- Please Read Official Advertisement for the age limit.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Pay Scale.
- Please Read Official Advertisement for Application Fees.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website
- (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
- Apply Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission official website “ssc.nic.in”.
- Check the full notification.
- Candidates need to fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more.
- Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- You must take the printout of the submitted online form and fee receipt.
- Official Notification : Coming Soon
- Apply Online : Apply Here
- Official Advertisement : Download