The Government of Gujarat has undertaken various programs for the development of Scheduled Tribes. The State Government has set long term development goals for the Scheduled Tribes. Department Support Agency of Gujarat operates under the Department of Tribal Development. Many loan schemes have also been issued by the Tribal Department. Such as Beauty Parlor Scheme, Tractor Loan Scheme, Laptop Assistance Scheme etc. In addition, this department has released various schemes for farmers in the year 2022-23, the Agricultural Diversification Scheme.The scheme covers distribution of maize, vegetable seeds as well as fertilizer kits. Through this article we will get detailed information about Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana Gujarat Online Apply.
DSAG Sahay Gujarat performs the functions of the Tribal Development Department. In which development of Scheduled Tribes, working on issues related to caste, prevention of atrocities against them etc. work. In addition, the Integrated Tribal Development Sponsorship (IIDP) oversees area development and the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP). In addition, online forms of Vanbandhu welfare schemes are filled from the portal. Agricultural diversification program is run under Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes will be eligible for the benefit.
- Tribal farmers will benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiaries with 0 to 20 BPL score will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Tribal beneficiaries will get only one kit per family.
- If the applicant gets the kit, Rs. 250 / – should be deposited as public contribution.
- To avail the benefits of Agricultural Diversification Scheme under Forest Welfare Scheme, one has to apply online from DSAG Sahay Gujarat.
Announcement has been issued for Agricultural Diversification Scheme 2022-23 under Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana. In which the Ismos of the tribe are given the benefit of different schemes. Which are as follows.
Tribal farmers will get free access to maize, vegetable seeds and fertilizer.
Under this scheme
- 1 bag of 50 kg DAP fertilizer and
- 1 bag of 50 kg prom fertilizer kit will be available.
- Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Dahod, Panchmahal and Chhotaudepur districts will get the benefit of maize seeds.
Farmer Beneficiaries from
- Narmada, Bharuch, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dang districts will get vegetable seeds.
વનબંધુ કલ્યાણ યોજના દસ્તાવેજો
- લાભાર્થીનું આધાર કાર્ડ
- રેશનકાર્ડની નકલ
- ખેડૂતની જમીનની 7/12 નકલ
- ખેડૂતોના 8-Aની નકલ
- લાભાર્થીનો પાસપોર્ટ સાઇઝનો ફોટો
- BPL સ્કોર કાર્ડ (0 થી 20 સ્કોર કાર્ડ ધરાવતું)
- અનુસૂચિત જનજાતિનું પ્રમાણપત્ર
- મોબાઈલ નંબર
Important Link :
Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana Official Website Click Here
Dsag Sahay Gujarat Click Here
Tribal Development Department Click Here
Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana Gujarat Online Apply Links Click Here